ATTENTION CLARK COUNTY STAFF:
Clark County Public Schools is hosting a “Family Night at the Ballpark” to kick off the 2018-19 school year! This event is a celebration of the upcoming school year, and all Clark County Schools staff members and their families are invited to attend!
This event will be held on August 11, 2018, at Whitaker Bank Ballpark in Lexington, Kentucky. Gates open at 5:30 PM, with the first pitch at 6:35 PM. This “Family Night at the Ballpark” event will happen rain or shine.
Whitaker Bank Ballpark is located at 207 Legends Lane, Lexington KY 40505
Tickets for this event will be $5 per person. Included with the purchase of a ticket are:
- Admission to the baseball game
- Food: hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, and chips
- Drinks: ice tea and lemonade
- Other food/drink vendors/booths will be available for additional cost
To reserve your ticket(s), click this link: FAMILY NIGHT AT THE BALLPARK
Tickets MUST be reserved at this link PRIOR TO 4:00 PM ON TUESDAY, MAY 8TH.
Please see your school building bookkeeper or department director beginning Thursday, May 10th, to finalize your purchase. Ticket(s) will be given to you prior to Wednesday, June 6th.
- 100 free parking passes will be given away
- A kids’ area will be open for ages 5-14 years of age (50 wristbands will be given away free for this area)
- Prior to the game, a drawing will be held to throw out the first pitch (one adult and one child)
- Between innings, there will be activities on the field for Clark County staff's children
- FIREWORKS after the game!